Join the Enterprise Engagement Academy Now to Achieve
Engagement Expertise and ISO 10018 Certification
Select from one of the three options below to start leading your organization to a new level of performance and stakeholder experience.
1. Free membership for access to white papers and elective and sponsored courses and to test your Enterprise Engagement knowledge by taking the Certified Engagement Practitioner Test.
Note: If you do not pass, you can take the test again one week from today. If you pass, you must become an EEA member to display your Certified Engagement Practitioner designation.
2. Select Individual Membership ($125 per year) for professionals seeking the Certified Engagement Practitioner and Advanced Engagement Practitioner certifications.
- The Certified Engagement Practitioner requires reading the “Enterprise Engagement: Roadmap” book or taking an online course to prepare you for the online test of multiple choice questions and a short, written exercise.
- The Advanced Engagement Practitioner involves an additional online course and test on ISO 10018 quality people management certification, as well as a written Enterprise Engagement business plan and 30-minute question and answer phone call.
3. Select Corporate Membership is for companies who employ multiple professionals seeking training and certification.
To achieve your Certified Engagement Practitioner certification, you can take the online learning program followed by the quiz, or you can prepare by reading the introductory chapters of Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap that comes with EEA membership and take the quiz whenever you are ready. It can be taken once per week.
Click here to get started.
Engagement may be one of the most pressing topics of our time, and yet it’s not taught anywhere in schools or professional education—until now. Overall customer and employee engagement in the U.S. hasn’t budged in more than a decade, despite trillions invested in marketing and management. Now, with nearly $15.6 trillion in investment capital focused on companies with formal human capital practices and with formal enterprise engagement strategies required in 60 ISO standards, CEOs have an increasing interest in implementing a more strategic and systematic approach to people management across the enterprise.
The Enterprise Engagement Academy (EEA) is a 501c3 not-for-profit education and outreach organization under the TMLU, Inc. family. The Academy, founded by the Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org, is dedicated to helping organizations apply a formal process to achieving goals by fostering the proactive involvement of all stakeholders critical to organizational success and to preparing professionals for ISO 10018 certification if desired.
Benefit From a Framework From Which Any Organization Can Profit From
Your organization doesn’t have to achieve ISO 10018 certification to benefit from its principles. Enterprise Engagement is a practical, fresh approach to better performance through people, including a more systematic process of managing communications, training, recruitment, collaboration, innovation, rewards & recognition and other programs used to engage people and achieve goals. The design and implementation process is based on the only internationally accepted standard for Quality People Management – the ISO 10018 standards and the new ISO Annex SL management system.
Enterprise Engagement and ISO 10018 focus on a more efficient process for integrating people management strategies and tactics to achieve specific sales, marketing, human resources and community-building objectives. These principles are embodied in the new ISO 10018 Quality People Management certification introduced by the International Center for Enterprise Engagement at the Healthcare Management Institute of the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, TX.
EEA Membership Benefits Include:
- Online training for individuals and companies on the systematic and integrated use of engagement strategies to achieve key organizational goals and create a community of professionals able to assist organizations with ISO 10018 certification (provided through online and traditional programs). Join below to begin the learning and certification process for yourself or your company.
- A 50% discount on live training at ICEE Enterprise Engagement in Action conferences. Click here for information on the latest schedule.
- One free copy of Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition desk reference for Enterprise Engagement and ISO 10018 Quality People Management principles, certification and audits.
- The EEA membership eNewsletter with latest news, research, best practices, suppliers and case studies at EnterpriseEngagement.org
- Opportunity to become an Enterprise Engagement instructor or speaker in your area.
Sign up below. Or, for more information, please contact Allan Schweyer at 912-704-5940 if you have questions about membership in the EEA, or Bruce Bolger at the Enterprise Engagement Alliance at 914-591-7600, ext. 230 (Bolger@TheEEA.org), if you have questions about integrating ISO 10018 principles into your organization’s culture or solutions.
Access to white papers and how-to resources, elective engagement courses, the Certified Engagement Practitioner and Art and Science of Rewards and Recognition exams.
Registration includes free access to our online white papers and access to our basic exams and elective education programs. Access to online training for certification is available to members only, and only paid members can display the Certified Engagement Practitioner logo if they pass the test.
Individual Professional Member
The price for membership is $125.00
Membership expires after 1 Year.
All the above and access to all online training and eligibility for Certified Engagement Practitioner (CEP) designation for one person and a 50% discount on EEA Certification training.
- Online course and eligibility for one CEP Designation through online test.
- One complimentary e-copy of “Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap,” (a 300-page comprehensive guide to enterprise-wide engagement implementation–$36 value; 20% off additional copies.)
- A monthly members-only e-newsletter summarizing key developments, best practices, and their implications.
- 50% discount to select EEA events.
- Access to help desk for answers to quick questions about engagement.
- Use of EEA member logo on business card and personal social media sites.
- Name and company information in the CEP directory with links to the member’s Linked in page and/or to company web site.
Enterprise Engagement Academy Corporate Member $500 Per Year
The price for membership is $500.00
Membership expires after 1 Year.
All the above and access to all online training and eligibility for Certified Engagement Practitioner (CEP) designation for three people, and 50% discount on EEA certification training.
- Includes two CEP Designations.
- Includes one CESP Designation for companies with two employees with CEP certifications.
- Up to 2 complimentary e-copies of “Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap,” (a comprehensive guide to enterprise-wide engagement implementation–$36 value; 20% off additional copies.)
- Unlimited access to EEA resources at EEA.tmlu.org.
- Subscription to Engagement Strategies and other EEA e-newsletters.
- A 30-minute webinar overview of Enterprise Engagement and Q&A with your team, which includes preparation for certification.
- A listing on the EEA membership web site for people with CEP certifications and for CESP companies.
- 50% off tuition at Engagement University or regional seminar for two employees; 25% off for additional employees.
- $125 for CEP certification for each additional employee.
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Corporate + C-Suite Network Member $600 Per Year
The price for membership is $600.00
Membership expires after 1 Year.
- Connect and share content within your network.
- Search Membership Directory by Multiple Criteria.
- Event attendance at 50% of Published Registration Fee.
- Access to all C-Suite Events Archives.
- Access to Network video, audio, blogs and e-books, including insights of top thought-leaders on key areas.
- Participation in 4 Academy Programs at no cost.
- Discounted Academy access for your entire organization.
- Free Book Club Chapters.
- Author Interviews.
- 1 Book per year from the C-Suite Book Club.
- Access to Soundview Book Summaries.
- Complimentary leading apps and cloud-based services.
- Programs/services to complement the leader’s lifestyle.
Click here for more C-Suite Network details: http://c-suitenetwork.com/membership-mat